See Saw of Life

Balancing life is truly a challenge. Finding the exact spot on the seesaw of life that enables you to stay balanced in the middle, is something I search for. But as most people, life sometimes, more often than not, prefers one side of the seesaw than the other. And often we tumble and fall off.
So I am doing the best I can, finding that balance between husband, father, caterer, employer, community volunteer, friend and now blog writer. Let’s see how this blog evolves.

I am going to try to write about life as a middle aged man sometimes struggling to survive and it’s daily, often comical, obstacles that are thrown at me. So hang on and enjoy a unique outlook on one man’s daily life in a small northern village outside of Manhattan.

2 comments:

  1. You're such an inspiration, Chris. How lucky we are to have you in our neighborhood. Will enjoy your posts as much as we enjoy your wonderful food! <3 Beryl and Ray--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your kind words. I am the lucky one to have the pleasure of having people like yourself and Ray be part of my life and part of the community I love living in

      Delete

See Saw of Life

seesaw of life   Balancing life is truly a challenge. Finding the exact spot on the seesaw of life that enables you to stay balanced in ...