My oh "MY"


The word “MY” used to be a word that meant something completely different to me years ago then it does now. MY truck, MY treehouse, MY girlfriend, MY car, MY apartment. It was nice to put that little 2 letter word in front on things. It often showed ownership of things I was proud of.
Later in life it became MY wife, MY family, MY house, MY business. Once again this 2 letter word was placed in front of many accomplishments. Things once again I was proud of ( and don’t get me wrong, I am still proud of).
But as I get older, after I entered my 40’s, this little 2 letter word is being put in front of words I don’t want it to come in front of, things that I do not want ownership of. MY urologist, MY cardiologist, MY herniated discs, MY kid’s therapist, MY attorney.

My oh MY has this crazy rollercoaster of life changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

See Saw of Life

seesaw of life   Balancing life is truly a challenge. Finding the exact spot on the seesaw of life that enables you to stay balanced in ...